** APPLY NOW ** Free Property Management Training Program
Join our free Property Management Training Program. Students will receive training in property management, participate in a paid internship, and have access to ongoing mentorship and coaching by professionals in the field.
Apply by April 1!
Schedule: May 16- August 5, 2022
Monday-Friday, from approximately 9-5
- Free, 12- week program
- Entry level property management and leasingtraining (First 6 weeks)
- Placement in an internship paid at $15/hr(Last 6 weeks)
- Each student will be paired with a mentor
- A coach in the industry will be assigned to eachstudent for one year
- Access to supportive services at Paul’s Place
- Transportation assistance provided
IN ORDER TO QUALIFY FOR THE PROGRAM, STUDENTS MUST:
- Be 18+ years old with authorization to work in the U.S.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Pass a pre-enrollment drug screening
- Pass a criminal background check
- Vaccinated against COVID
- Be able to work in property management after graduation
Paul’s Place provides programs, services, and support that strengthen individuals and families, and foster hope, personal dignity, and growth. For assistance with completing the application, you can visit our Computer Lab on Mondays from 9am-12pm, or Tuesdays-Fridays from 10am-2pm.