BGE Bill Assistance

October 25th, 2016

Paul’s Place assists guests applying for the Fuel Fund of Maryland. In order to apply for Fuel Fund, you must first apply for Energy Assistance from the Office of Home Energy Program. Call for questions.

1. Office of Home Energy Program:

2. Fuel Fund of Maryland – you can also apply to the Fuel Fund of Maryland directly for assistance by calling 211 or visiting their website: