as you can see, both synthetic and human hair wigs have their benefits.



Donate by Mail

Please print and complete the donation form and return it by mail with your check to:

Paul’s Place, Inc.
1118 Ward Street
Baltimore, MD 21230

To make a donation in honor or memory of someone special, please complete page 2 of the donation form and return it with your contribution – or send us a note with the name, address, and email address of the person we should notify of your tribute or memorial gift.

For a 2021 charitable deduction, gifts must be postmarked by December 31.

Paul’s Place Tax ID Number

Our tax identification number may be required when you recommend a grant from your donor advised fund, donate distributions from your IRA, or designate Paul’s Place as a beneficiary in your estate plans. It is 52-1372359.

Donate Appreciated Stock

Give appreciated stock and realize a double tax benefit: you receive a deduction for the current market value, and you are not taxed on the capital gain. Your broker will need the following information to complete a wire transfer of stock to Paul’s Place:

  • Our account is at Merrill Lynch and is in the name of Paul’s Place, Inc.
  • Stock is transferred via DTC, and our DTC # is 8862.
  • Our account # is 813-04296.
  • Our broker is Anita Dungan, and she can be reached by phone at 410-321-4360.

Please contact Amber Weiner, Assistant Director of Development & Communication, at or 410-625-0775 x122 with the stock ticker symbol and the number of shares you are donating.

Donate Distributions from Your Traditional IRA

The charitable IRA rollover may be a great option for you if you pay federal income tax on unneeded, but required distributions from your traditional IRA, even if you do not itemize deductions on your taxes. Here’s how it works: once you reach 70 1/2 years, you can make gifts of up to $100,000 per year to qualified charitable organizations, like Paul’s Place, directly from your IRA. These gifts count toward the required minimum distributions you must take annually from your traditional IRAs, but are not included in your adjusted gross income.

Learn more about what you should consider before making a donation to Paul’s Place from your traditional IRA and contact Bill McLennan, Executive Director, at or 410-625-0775 x114 to discuss this gift option.

Planned Giving

Through planned giving, individuals are able to arrange gifts to be made at a future date, helping to support the long-term goals of Paul’s Place. Planned giving may also provide tax benefits to you now, to your estate and even provide income throughout your lifetime.

There are many different types of gifts which can be made, including but not limited to:

  • charitable gift annuities;
  • charitable trusts/remainder trusts;
  • real estate;
  • life insurance;
  • bank accounts and IRAs;
  • non-marketable securities, including business interests;
  • antiques, artwork and other valuable tangible personal property; and
  • gifts of stock and securities.

As there are many planned giving options available, staff members at Paul’s Place are happy to discuss the options with you in a one-on-one setting. We are committed to helping you match your goals with the appropriate gift, whether that is now or whenever the time is right. Please consult with your financial advisor to consider planned giving and to verify the current IRS rules for planned giving.

While Paul’s Place does not offer legal, financial or tax advise, we encourage you to contact Bill McLennan, Executive Director, at or 410-625-0775 x114, to discuss this option of donating to support Paul’s Place.